We’ve got a lot of software. It’s what we do. If you haven’t been tracking every single detail, here’s an update for each title. Got questions? Suggestions? We’re always listening – especially firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com – drop us a line!
- Navigation – easily navigate between runs and routines
- Tree recovery – for those times when your tree gets out of hand
- Run Again – making testing routines and trees simpler
Request Core Edition 1.1 (current)
User profile attributes, request-based variable bindings, and improved support for client side bundles.
Request Remedy Edition 5.2.7 (current)
Releasing CE 2.0 soon (no date set)
- Stability improvements
- Performance improvements
- Teams (promoted to platform level)
- Handler for friendly ID’s
- Submission Activity to store the request’s activity in CE instead of Task
- Bug fixes
For a complete listing of changes for each of our software titles, please visit http://community.kineticdata.com