This year’s Kinetic Enthusiast Group (KEG) event was the largest to date. IT professionals from government agencies, business enterprises, school systems and service providers from across the U.S., Canada and Europe gathered for information-packed presentations, customer stories, networking and training.
KEG 2015 also featured the second annual Wally Awards—recognition given to customers who’ve done uniquely innovative things with Kinetic Data products and technologies. Among this year’s winners were:
For complete coverage of the awards, see the full news release.
- Blog post: Introducing Kinetic Core: The New Foundation for Kinetic Request
- Blog post and video: Queens Library Turns Page with Improved Service Management
- KEG 2015 Presentations on Kinetic Community
- Kinetic Enthusiasts Group (KEG) Facebook page
- KEG website (event videos will be posted soon)
Planning is already under way to make next year’s event an even bigger success!