Don’t miss out on this year’s customer service week.
If you work in customer service, use it to make work fun. If you don’t, use it as an opportunity to say thank-you – or even offer more!
Here are some ideas:
- Start at csweek.com – it’s the best resource and mostly free!
- Make sure you mark it on your calendar
- At the very least, bring in donuts
- Take the time to thank each member of the team
- Do an off-site meeting or lunch
- Host a happy hour
- Host a potluck
- Bring in a customer to say “thanks”
- Say thanks to the team
- Offer a cross-team training
- Bring them treats, donuts, lunch
- Print a big “thank you” sign
- Hand written notes of thanks
- Giant posted with thanks written all over it
Got more ideas? Leave them in the comments below!