Release Roundup Q2 – 2017
We’re proud to announce that we released Kinetic Request CE 2.0 and Kinetic Task 4.2 all while supporting major go-live activities and the maintenance and support of kinops.
- Teams enable better management permissions and groups
- Submission handles help quickly identify submissions
- Submission activities simplify the visibility of tasks, approvals and other activities associated to a submission
- Submission support facilitates a secure summary of submissions and their related activities
New Features in Kinetic Task 4.2
- Ability to be used and secured based upon Kinetic Request CE users and teams, without duplicating user information
And as always, these changes come with a myriad of performance enhancements and bug fixes. For a complete listing – check out our community site: https://community.kineticdata.com
Got questions? Suggestions? We’re always listening – especially email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org – drop us a line!
We’ve got a lot of software. It’s what we do. If you haven’t been tracking every single detail, here’s an update for each title. Got questions? Suggestions? We’re always listening – especially email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org – drop us a line!
- Navigation – easily navigate between runs and routines
- Tree recovery – for those times when your tree gets out of hand
- Run Again – making testing routines and trees simpler
Request Core Edition 1.1 (current)
User profile attributes, request-based variable bindings, and improved support for client side bundles.
Request Remedy Edition 5.2.7 (current)
Releasing CE 2.0 soon (no date set)
- Stability improvements
- Performance improvements
- Teams (promoted to platform level)
- Handler for friendly ID’s
- Submission Activity to store the request’s activity in CE instead of Task
- Bug fixes
For a complete listing of changes for each of our software titles, please visit http://community.kineticdata.com