Release Roundup Q2 – 2017
We’re proud to announce that we released Kinetic Request CE 2.0 and Kinetic Task 4.2 all while supporting major go-live activities and the maintenance and support of kinops.
- Teams enable better management permissions and groups
- Submission handles help quickly identify submissions
- Submission activities simplify the visibility of tasks, approvals and other activities associated to a submission
- Submission support facilitates a secure summary of submissions and their related activities
New Features in Kinetic Task 4.2
- Ability to be used and secured based upon Kinetic Request CE users and teams, without duplicating user information
And as always, these changes come with a myriad of performance enhancements and bug fixes. For a complete listing – check out our community site: https://community.kineticdata.com
Got questions? Suggestions? We’re always listening – especially firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com – drop us a line!
Kinetic Data’s director of products Kelly Heikkila is presenting “Kinetic Core — The New Platform for Kinetic Request″ today at the 4th annual KEG (Kinetic Enthusiasts Group) Conference. For those who couldn’t make it to the event in the Twin Cities, or just want to relive the session in blog format, here are highlights of the presentation.
by Kelly Heikkila
We’re excited to have the opportunity to introduce KEG attendees to the Kinetic Core platform and discuss what it means for the next generation of Kinetic Request.
Our customers are doing great things with the current version of Kinetic Request—building out not only great service catalogs for IT, HR, Facilities and more—but also developing solutions that extend beyond the catalog. They’re creatively applying Kinetic Request technology in areas like:
- Facility Check-Ins
- Project Management
- Light Inventory Management
- Marketing Automation
- Incident Management
Continue reading “Introducing Kinetic Core: The New Foundation for Kinetic Request”